SUNDAY – 9AM BIBLE CLASSES. 10:30AM WORSHIP SERVICE. SATURDAY – 5:00PM WORSHIP SERVICE.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your name, user ID and password
- credit card information
The above provision may not be appropriate if credit card information is handled by a payment processor.
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our Church, services and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, its users, or others. This may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our website’s(s); research and development; account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church uses “cookies” to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser (for example, Google or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our website(s).
EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
YOUR PRIVACY RESPONSIBILITIES
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church website when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
NOTICE TO EUROPEAN UNION USERS
First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church is located in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
You must be at least 13 years old to use First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church‘s website(s). First Good Shepherd Lutheran Church does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
FROM PASTOR B
God has been good to us at FGS. We’ve been at the same location since 1940. Over that time span thousands have been served through her church and school ministries.
Many of our buildings that have provided for these ministries are in need of major upgrades. Proper heating and cooling for the church sanctuary is a top priority. Heating and cooling for the upper school is also in need of replacement along with other renovations. Our buildings have been GOOD to us over the decades and have served us well. We need to be GOOD to our buildings so that we can continue serving the Lord by serving others.
Now is the time to support this FunRaising Appeal for the GOOD of FGS, MVCS and our community. Now is the time to be GOOD stewards of our God-given campus and keep it going for years and decades to come.
Please get behind this effort and be GOOD givers for the sake of the GOOD Shepherd who “works for the GOOD of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”
APPEAL FROM FUNRAISER DIRECTOR, ERIC SEEFELDT
God has blessed First Good Shepherd in so many ways and we are excited that this FunRaiser Appeal will allow us to be good stewards of the property he has entrusted to us. The time is now for us to move forward for the good of all. Everyone is invited to join in this campaign in several ways:
- Pray God will guide and bless FGS as we work to accomplish the work in front of us.
- Share the vision of FGS with family, friends and community members.
- Attend upcoming events, review the FAQs, Appeal Launch presentation on our YouTube channel and grasp the importance of these much needed improvements.
- Pray for God’s guidance as you consider sacrificially responding to God’s grace with a financial commitment to meet the needs of our FunRaiser.